Terrapin Village is located in historic Warren County, Ohio, known as "Ohio's largest playground!" Although there's a plenty of fun to be had right here on the property, there's even more adventure just a short drive away. We're happy to lend you advice on how to enjoy your time to the fullest during your stay.
- OHIO BIKEWAYS - An interactive site that guides your bike tour from Cincinnati all the way to Cleveland.
- KINGS ISLAND - "The largest amusement and water park in the midwest."
- THE CAESAR CREEK SOARING CLUB - "One of the largest and oldest soaring clubs in the US."
- MORGAN'S CANOE & KAYAKING - "It is a fun, easy and relaxing activity that can take you to beautiful areas along the river."
- OZONE ZIP LINE CANOPY TOUR - "The midwest's largest zip line canopy tour."
WHERE TO EAT
- GOLDEN LAMB - "The Golden Lamb has hosted a number of historical figures, including 12 United States Presidents (from as far back as John Quincy Adams to as recent at George W. Bush), and today is still service excellent cuisine to guests from all over the country."
- LITTLE RIVER CAFE - A "laid-back spot with a seasonal patio offers American grub & drinks."
- FLAVORS EATERY - A healthy and flavorful way to enjoy any meal.
LOCAL WEDDINGS: VENUES & MORE
- ROLLING MEADOWS RANCH - 7,700 square feet in the main hall with a long list of additional accommodations.